Its Hard to Measure Value
till you taste the sandwich
A Noteworthy Investment
for some organizations
I hope the Free Overview report will give you a sense of the quality of the rest of the reports. That’s one of the reasons I’m giving it away. After reading it, I’m confident you’ll have a good sense of the high value in the rest of the reports.
High-Value information presented in a consumable format
- They’ll give you a huge kickstart on your Intranet project, getting you 80% there.
- Your up-front discovery is going to be reduced significantly
- It won’t be needed for the CORE phase
- You can get to Go-Live with Your new intranet without all that baggage!
- You’ll be able to tackle discovery for the COMMON & UNIQUE phases later, in more bite-sized-pieces.
- You’d would spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to obtain this level of depth from a consultant engagement.
- The reports are the foundation of ongoing documentation
- Update the Report’s files with the things unique to your business, and Boom, you’re done.
- I even walk you through how to do this.
- This alone is worth the price of the Architecture report.
- High-value and high-quality information that is put together in a format that is easy to consume.
- You’re not going to find its prescriptive approach anywhere else
- You’ll receive ongoing updates covering new functionality when Microsoft introduces it
I got your back
As a COO/CIO of a 400+ person enterprise for over 30-years, I’ve been in your shoes.
I know the business doesn’t revolve around the intranet, and that you and your team have other important things to focus on.
I’ll move you past the BS, so you can get to go-live quickly. Following my prescription you can use your internal team for the CORE foundation, and save your consultant dollars for line-of-business and collaboration functions.
I have a lot of SharePoint experience. I’ve been hands-on with the technology since it was introduced, and immersed in the online version since it came out.
My experience is real-world. I’ve been in your shoes. I’m not a consultant who exits when the project is done.
Everything included in the reports has been tested and validated. A prescription on how the technology is intended to be configured and used for a truly integrated experience.
Its my full time job to keep up with all the changes Microsoft introduces for SharePoint. I’ll keep you up-to-date on how they could impact your CORE Intranet.
The Bottom Line
If you’ve read the FREE Overview report, and you’re still on the fence, give me a call. I’m happy to answer any questions you have or help you with your internal sales/approval process.
. . .